See TRIOPTICS' New Automated Solutions at Optatec!
May 15 – May 17, 2018
Live Demos at the booth!
- Automated batch production for lens alignment to a block
- Alignment turning of mounted lenses
To make an appointment send your contact details to TRIOPTICS and we will come back to you.
>> Contact Form
Fully Automated Blocking in Lens Production
NEW: OptiCentric® 100 with LensAlign 4D and Robotic Loading
The centration measurement system OptiCentric® performs fully automated bonding of small lenses to an arbor for further processing.
- Alignment of optical axis to arbor in four degrees of freedom
- Fully automated processing of complete batches in production
- Alignment accuracy of up to 1 μm for shift and 5 arcsec for tilt independent of the arbor quality
Compact and Efficient Alignent Turning of Mounted Lenses
NEW: ATS 100 with Robotic Loading
The compact alignment turning station ATS 100 allows efficient machining of mounted lens for the production of high-precision lens system in the micron range.
- Volume production of small work pieces with automatic loading
- Accurate manufacturing with a repeatability of better than 2.5 microns
- Intuitive operation: one software solution combines all measuring and machining procedure
Further applications shown:
Optical Components Testing:
Automated Centration Testing of Aspheres
Flexible and Compact Interferometer
High Precision Goniometer for Measurement on Prisms, Polygons and Wedges
Center Thickness Measurement for Singlets and Doublets
Lens System Assembly:
Automated and Efficient Alignment of Doublets
Rotation-free Centration Measurement Increases Speed and Flexibility
Telescope Test Bench for Quality Testing of Riflescopes & Binoculars
NEW: ImageMaster® Afocal
R&D Test System for Lenses and Camera Modules
Camera Module Active Alignment:
Precise Through Focus Measurement of Camera Modules