ProCam® Align Smart – Active Alignment, Assembly and Testing of Camera Modules for R&D Applications and Low to Mid Volume Production
With ProCam® Align Smart, TRIOPTICS offers a stand-alone solution for the highest optical performance in camera module production by using active alignment.
The manufacturing process starts with automated glue dispensing, followed by the alignment of the optics to the sensor or vice versa. Alignment includes precise adjustments for translation, tilt, focus and rotation to allow for optimal image quality. The process finishes with the automated curing process.
By using exchangeable assembly jigs, the ProCam® Align Smart features the possibility of manufacturing multiple camera module types within one instrument. These customized jigs allow an easy change-over procedure between the assemblies of different types of camera modules.
- Active alignment within sub-micron/sub-arcmin precision
- Up to 6 degrees of freedom
- Real-time MTF characterization and final MTF test
- Active alignment of wide-angle optics up to FOV 140° (FOV up to 170° possible after individual clarification)
- Innovative target projection for infinite-finite and finite-finite conjugated samples
- Dual-/Stereo- and Triple-Camera alignment on request
- Easy change-over procedure using kinematic mount
- Automated process: gluing, aligning and curing
- Optimized system for R&D assembly and low to mid volume production
- Active Alignment and Assembly of Objective Lenses and Image Sensors