OptiSurf® - High Precision Low-Coherence Interferometer for Center Thickness and Air Gap Measurement of UV, VIS and IR Optics
OptiSurf® is the ideal tool for non-contact center thickness and air gap measurements of single lenses, flat optics and within optical systems. The instrument is based on low coherence interferometry and measures all surface distances in an optical system with an accuracy up to 0.15 μm in one scan. In particular, the alignment of the sample with respect to the measurement axis has been greatly simplified compared to conventional systems: an innovative alignment tool together with the adjustable sample holder and the software allows even inexperienced operators to accurately align and measure lenses and optical systems. This time-saving innovation qualifies OptiSurf® for use in production.
OptiSurf® IR is the only system in the market that is capable to measure all infrared lens materials. As an update of an OptiCentric® IR system it is a perfect supplement for the high precision lens assembly processes of IR lenses.
- Measurement accuracy of 0.15 µm for center thickness and air gaps (OptiSurf® UltraPrecision)
- Measurement in UV, VIS and IR (depending on version)
- Easy input of sample data
- Lens design import of Zemax files or OptiCentric® design files
- Statistical analysis of measurement results
- Automatic identification of lens surfaces and calculation of distances between surfaces
- Software tool for fast and easy sample alignment
- Non-contact measurement
The OptiSurf® low-coherence interferometer measures center thicknesses and air gaps of lenses, optics and all transparent materials up to an optical thickness of 800 mm.