D-275 Automatic Alignment Telescope
The D-275 Automatic Autocollimating Alignment Telescope focuses from 40 cm to infinity, to align and measure the location and angular orientation of any number of targets along its optical axis. Since the mechanical axis of the tube and the optical axis of the instrument are parallel within 1 arc second, the instrument is easily adaptable to mounts, jigs, stages, and various setups and setups using a dial indicator.
A reflective surface may be established normal to the optical axis by utilizing the autocollimating feature. The D-275 Automatic Alignment Telescope provides the flexibility to align most complex optical assemblies and beam paths.
- Only fully automated telescope for alignment and/or measurement of 5 axes of components in optical beam paths and subassemblies
- Calibration certified & traceable to NIST standards
- Remotely controllable using TCP/IP
- User friendly software
- Telescope alignment
- Laser cavity alignment
- Complex optical system alignment
- Alignment of beam delivery systems