SpectroMaster® HR Universal - High Precision Automatic Goniometer-Spectrometer
The SpectroMaster® HR Universal Goniometer-Spectrometer is the most accurate refractive index measurement system currently on the market. This accuracy is the result of ultra-high precision components like the motorized air bearing rotary table or the high-class mirror optics and the high-quality manufacturing including careful inspection of all relevant parameters. The motorized goniometer is equipped with backlash-free piezo motors of negligible power dissipation for optimum thermal stability.
- Most accurate refractive index measurement system currently on the market with an accuracy of:
UV 195 nm – 365 nm 3x10-6
VIS 365 nm – 1014 nm 2x10-6
SWIR 1014 nm – 2325 nm 5x10-6
- Motorized air bearing rotary table with axial and radial run-out errors smaller than 0.05 µm
- High precision piezo motor drive
- High measurement speed and high positioning accuracy
- High performance off-axis parabolic mirrors with surface quality better λ/10
- Off-axis mirror collimator and autocollimator with infinity setting
- Geometric beam splitter design ensures wavelength-independent focusing over the full measurement range of the CCD
- UV-enhanced coating for best reflectivity over the full spectral range of 195 - 2325 nm
- Additional photo detectors are included besides the CCD. A cooled PbS-detector is used for the infrared and a photomultiplier for the UV .
- A motorized filter changer wheel can be equipped with up to 17 narrow bandwidth interference filters for easy selection and identification of the measurement spectral line
- Set of spectral lamps covering the spectral range from 195 nm up to 2325 nm
- Complete instrument rack for all supply and control boxes
SpectroMaster® Goniometer-Spectrometers are used for high-precision determination of the refractive index and dispersion of optical glass and crystalline materials in the UV, VIS or IR spectral range.