Focusable Large Field Autocollimator (Autocollimating Telescope)
To meet customer requirements for testing optical instruments with large field of view, TRIOPTICS developed a new and unique line of autocollimators.
The reticles of a focusing Autocollimator can be moved out of the focal plane of the objective lens so that the autocollimator can be focused at finite distances and the beam becomes divergent (producing a virtual image) or convergent (real image).The shape of the beam -convergent or divergent-depends on the direction in which the reticles are moved.
- 50 to 100% larger field of view in comparison to standard autocollimators
- Variable focus adjustment with finite distance setting
- TRIOPTICS offers autocollimators with different focal lengths depending on the application
- Optionally with reticle changer (RC), filter changer (FC), or with reticle and filter changer (RC/FC)
- Available with straight or 90° angled viewing position
- Wide range of standard reticles and production of custom reticles if required
- The collimators can be equipped with a dual micrometer screw for shifting the reticle (optionally with digital display)
- Angle measurement in optical components
- Measurement of wedge and deflection angles
- Measurement of centration errors