The shareholders of TRIOPTICS GmbH have signed an agreement with Jenoptik AG under which the Jenoptik Group will acquire 100% of TRIOPTICS’ shares.
July, 2020 – Jenoptik AG is a global high-tech company with the focus of the business in optics and photonics and a staff of about 4100 employees. The key markets of Jenoptik are semiconductor and medical equipment, automotive, mechanical engineering, transport, aerospace, security, and defense. With this transaction, TRIOPTICS will become part of the Jenoptik division Light & Optics, however the strong TRIOPTICS brand and business model will stay. Eugen Dumitrescu (CEO) and Stefan Krey (CTO) will continue operating the TRIOPTICS business as managing directors in the unchanged organization in Wedel, and with the same personnel and management. Your contact persons remain the same, and we look forward to many more years of known good cooperation.
The combination of both companies’ competence and expertise in the field of optical and industrial measurement technology will promote their technological leadership and market share, for example in attractive growth markets around virtual and augmented reality, automotive ADAS, and consumer optical devices.
This transaction will prepare TRIOPTICS for further significant growth and expansion of the technological lead. Eugen Dumitrescu commented: “Together with Jenoptik, we can better capitalize on the growth potential created by the next wave of digitization, with its rapidly increasing demand for digital imaging, virtual reality, and connectivity. Thanks to the synergies that can be realized through the joint market presence, we will continue the dynamic growth of recent years.”
The transaction will be stepwise. With this agreement, Jenoptik initially acquires 75% of TRIOPTICS shares. The remaining 25% will be acquired under certain conditions on 31 December 2021.
About SATELSA S.A. de C.V.:
SATELSA is a Mexican company that offers state of the art technology equipment of recognized international prestige, to markets focusing on scientific research, education, engineering, development and industrial applications. Founded in 2000, the company has 20 years of experience in offering solutions in photonics, laser and electro-chemical technology development. The company also provides technical advice in equipment selection, techniques and projects, and provides preventative, corrective and maintenance services on the products it provides. Learn more at www.satelsa.com.mx or follow the company: Facebook | LinkedIn.
# # #