TRIOPTICS is a global leader for optical metrology and manufacturing equipment. Our systems enable, speed up and improve the development, production and quality control of lenses, optical lens systems and camera modules around the world. Our broad knowledge and continuous development of new solutions is the basis for our success and enables us to build long lasting relationships with our customers.
We are looking for a technical Sales Manager to join our US team.
- Manage the sales and relationship activities with the company’s existing accounts as well as identify and develop new accounts
- Managing key accounts
- Facilitate business development through customer visits and demos, building relationships with customers and key influencers
- Generate and follow up on new leads
- Educate customers on the company’s products
- Define and internally communicate a full understanding of the customer’s needs and technical requirements
- Present technical proposals, negotiate orders, and coordinate meetings with the customer
- Devise a strategic sales & marketing plan for your assigned geographic territory and focus markets
- Attend trade shows and other industry events
- Provide market input to the business units on competition, trends, and applications
- Performs all other duties as assigned
This is a remote position with up to 50% travel.
- B.S. or equivalent in Optics, Engineering or Physics (preferred), or other technical or scientific field
- Five years related experience in field/technical sales in optical instruments
- Automotive or AR/VR market experience preferred
- Knowledge of optical systems, test & measurement, metrology equipment ideal
- Strong contacts and network in optics and photonics
- Prospector/Cultivator mentality
We believe our success depends on the quality of our people – if you are a highly motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, and challenging environment, we are interested in speaking with you! We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefit package, and a 401(k) plan.